Lior has conducted transformations for some of the globe’s most exceptional brands including:
Would you like a sample chapter of Lior's new book? Please introduce yourself for an emailed link to download it for free.
Lior Arussy is an author, visionary, consultant and creative catalyst in the areas of creating delightful customer experiences and executing profitable customer strategies. For his thought leadership and contribution to the industry, Mr. Arussy received CRM Magazine's "2003 Influential Leaders" award and served as a juror on Fast Company's Customer First Awards.
“Lior Arussy provides a comprehensive and instructive roadmap for leading change and preparing yourself and your organization for the future. He generously shares insider insights, examples, and lessons learned from his many years advising top business leaders.”
– Denise Lee Yohn, author of What Great Brands Do and FUSION: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies
“The Greek philosopher Heraclitus is credited with saying the ‘only constant is change.’ Today, effectively embracing that constant is inextricably linked to business survival. Next is Now is a revolutionary, yet pragmatic guide to not only managing change but driving and thriving in a world of cataclysmic explosions of information and technology.”
– Joseph Michelli, New York Times #1 bestselling author of books like Driven to Delight, The New Gold Standard, The Zappos Experience, and Leading the Starbucks Way
“Today’s world change is ever present and speed of change is actually increasing; in order to be successful in business we have to constantly be ready to change the way we do things. We all know that but still we all struggle with change programs in various ways. Lior Arussy’s book is an excellent guide that first explains why we individually struggle and then shows us how to embrace change focusing directly on us individually – its essential that we get ourselves ready for change.”
– Dietmar Exler President and CEO of Mercedes-Benz USA
“Lior Arussy’s new book provides a clear roadmap to one of the biggest challenges of our times – not just dealing with change, but embracing it and thriving in it. Lior’s common sense approach provides simple, clear examples of how all of us can stop living in fear of change and develop the resilience needed for “the relentless pursuit of What’s Next.”
– Jeff Dailey, CEO of Farmers Insurance
“Lior Arussy definitely succeeds in presenting a novel, refreshing practice-based perspective on change-resilience, which undoubtedly contributes a significant added-value to the literature on change in organizations and individuals as well.”
– Dr. Michael Bar-Eli, Professor and Chair of Business Administration at Ben-Gurion University, and author of BOOST!
“Next is Now is not just another business book about managing change – but rather a step-by-step guide for how managers and employees can embrace change with passion and excitement, every day. If you want to connect with your customers, and make an impact, then read this book – and give it to everyone you know.”
– Ron Ashkenas, Partner Emeritus, Schaffer Consulting, and author of Simply Effective
“Lior Arussy is a true ‘triple threat’ of transformation—as a thinker, consultant, and author, his ideas, methodologies, and messages amount to a manifesto on the urgency of change and a manifesto for making it happen.”
– Bill Taylor, cofounder of Fast Company magazine and author of Simply Brilliant: How Great Organizations Do Ordinary Things in Extraordinary Ways
Watch Lior speak about the CEO’s problem and the solution: “Employee Choice”